Our program is based on teaching Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) at an early age to prepare kids for Elementary school and future. We work to strengthen all aspects of growing development for infants, toddlers, pre-school, and after-school students at Kids Connect Child Care:
- Building language – Through additional sign language skills, your child learns to communicate with caregivers and other children so his or her individual needs are more easily met.
- Stories and songs – Exciting stories and an array of silly, fun songs help your toddler’s imagination continue to grow while he or she learns those important skills needed for the next developmental level.
- Creativity – Our facilities are designed with imagination in mind. As your child develops, he or she will continue to explore his or her abilities in music, art, and drama with the help of our developmentally-appropriate learning centers in each classroom. Our facilities encourage creativity and imagination.
- Fine and gross motor skills – With your child on the move, a busy body is a healthy body! Whether he or she is crawling, walking, reaching, or tossing, we help your child learn all about his or her body and celebrate accomplishments both great and small.
- Social interaction – When children enter into the world, they become aware of everything around them. We believe that healthy, happy children understand the importance of friendship and harmony with their teachers and peers. We are here to design to maximize friendly interactions between each child and his or her teachers, no matter the nationality, religious belief, or cultural differences.
Give us a call:
BOOK A TOUR AND MENTION OUR WEBSITE TO RECEIVE PROMOTIONAL PRICING!